If you’ve been following our blog and industry articles, you know that we’ve been talking a lot about Performance Partnerships™ – and not just because Bob, AP’s fearless founder and managing director, has a book coming out of the same name in a few months.
We’re focusing on this concept because we genuinely believe that it will define the (near) future of affiliate (performance) marketing.
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
On this Outperform podcast episode, you will learn:
- What we mean by Performance Partnerships™
- Why performance partnerships are like Chianti Classico
- The issues performance partnerships solve / how they benefit companies
- How to find performance partners
Links from the Episode
- Episode Transcription
- How We Define Performance Partnerships™
- AP’s Affiliate Grader
- Bob’s book Performance Partnerships
- Friday Forward
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!