Most companies know what Influencer Marketing is, but they don’t know how to cost-effectively get important bottom-of-funnel metrics from their influencer campaigns, such as engagement, click through rate, or impressions.
On this Outperform episode, Alison Chew, Acceleration Partners’ Director of Partners & Innovation, will explain how brands can access these important KPIs and get a better understanding for how their influencer campaigns are performing.
In this episode we discuss:
- What we mean when we refer to “influencers” and “affiliates”
- The definition of a micro-influencer is and how they are similar to and different from content affiliates
- How most brands currently track and measure the “performance” of their influencer campaigns and why that approach is time-consuming, inefficient and produces limited results
- Why leading brands are starting to connect their influencer marketing with their affiliate marketing and what that looks like
- What it means to pay influencers on a “performance plus” basis
If you can’t see the embedded player above, you can:
Links from the Episode
We hope you enjoyed this Outperform podcast episode. If you did, we’d greatly appreciate you rating and/or reviewing it on Apple Podcast. You can also subscribe for FREE so you don’t miss an episode!